Today is the day, guys. Today is the day that the fate of GoRanger is decided. But since I’m a piece of crap, I’m putting it under a cut. 😛
All right, guys. So I know most (if not all) of you that are reading this today are no doubt wondering what has happened to Delta, so I figured I’d address that now that I actually can.
So. When did we die…? I’d say around October when Drive was still barely beginning its run? Well you see I’m basically the sole member of this fansub now, if you don’t count those from Rampage Subs (who I’m still trying to contact at the moment). So when Drive was beginning and 3T-Delta was struggling under it, the worst thing happened possible and I lost contact with everyone really leading to this fansub’s death. And recently I’ve been struggling with this computer and dealing with semester final exams so that’s something else to take up my time… and I have a life too cause I’m human…
So I believe our projects around that time were:
– a reboot of Hibiki
– Himitsu Sentai Goranger
– Kamen Rider Drive
– Kamen Rider Blade
So right now priority #1 goes to the first two – Hibiki and Goranger – which were the projects I was basically intending to do in the first place so I guess I should begin Delta’s revival with them. So I’ll be solely creating new Hibiki scripts until I can get in contact with Rampage and we’ll work from there if all goes well.
Let’s see if I can put DeltaSubs on the map with this! But for now main order of business is getting all the raws back again and the scripts finished up.
It’s September, and the heat of summer is dying… (here in the Northern Hemisphere, at least, watch out South) and that means another status update!
- GoRanger (like Lux said) is on break right now (working on the v2s)
- Hibiki is slow sailing right now (super slow)
- Blade is basically shipwrecked
- Kamen Rider Drive will begin its voyage in a month along with a super special surprise (again) and a promo!
And that concludes our plan for these two months. We’ll be back with another in 2 or 3 weeks. Peace!
|Those are some fiiiiiiiine legs…|
With July almost completely behind us comes August, meaning only a few weeks before summer vacation is over for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere. And that means a few things for PMLG:
- PMLG has not died.
- GoRanger will remain on-schedule, no matter what.
- Hibiki will now have a schedule: Every Friday afternoon (USA time zones), one episode will be released until summer 2015. Tomorrow (August 1st) will be the release date for Hibiki 07. The purpose of this is to keep things organized and to let me finish a bunch of episodes and save them in case school crap gets the best of me and I can’t work. (This means Hibiki will be done in 10 months at the latest, or April 2015)
- Kamen Rider Drive is coming up in a few months, which I’m interested in subbing, but we’ll wait until September to decide what we will do with that.
- No torrents yet, please stop asking